Sunday, August 20, 2006

Young Asian Pussy Twat

"The only thing I'm sorry about," she smiled, "was we'll have just tonight and the next two nights together."

Dan smiled that melting smile and said "Sure. I know a good coffee shop near here."

It was Sunday, a holiday, so there was no hurry to wake and rush to work. Zakia tried to sleep but there was no sleep in her eyes, she was imagining Muneeza taking care of her husband...

A few minutes later, Miss Compton emerged from her office and said, "Just another minute Robert," and then she opened my desk drawer as if she was looking for something.

They took turns again and slowly improved their skill. When Bertil showed signs that he needed to come I asked Inga to finish him off, which she happily accepted. The others cheered when he came in her mouth. We had a discussion about accepting come in the mouth and about swallowing.

Jack's cock is now straining at his G-string. I lean forward, resting my face on his crotch. I kiss his cock head causing you and Jack to both moan. I love the feeling of the metallic fabric against my lips. I slowly move down his shaft, tasting a little precum as it leaks from his cockhead. Jacks hands are now roaming over my ass, exploring the edges of the thong I wear. My mouth finally reaches his balls. I suck one into my mouth, enjoying the feeling it gives in my mouth. Jacks moans again, "Oh god Sid, that's perfect. Suck my balls." As I roll it around in my mouth I feel Jack bend over further, kissing my ass. His kisses are focused on my thong, gently wetting each part with his tongue.

Cumming * one very hot sexy story."

Despite slow connections, the women were into their mail accounts within a couple minutes and worked in silence, except for the sound of their typing. About fifteen minutes later, voices could be heard in the hallway outside their room. Jackie looked up as three uniformed men entered the room, followed by the administrator.

All of a sudden, as if from nowhere, Ashley screamed out, "I'M CUMMING!" And she was right! I could feel her warm vaginal juices flowing off my still largely erect cock. Suddenly I was taken by a similar feeling, "YES!" I exclaimed. "ME TOO!" I let out a sigh of relief. That truly was magnificent, I thought. "That was amazing," She said, as if reading my mind. "I have an idea, my brother won't be home for a while so why don't I call up my roommate, Vanessa, maybe she wants to drop by."

I regained my senses, and pushed her away, “we shouldn’t be doing this.” I said.

"Bobby, do you understand love-making?" I asked.

"Of course." I wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"Leave it on, Chris. Its actually kinda sexy!"

The hours pass slowly, but finally the time arrives for me to join you. The hotel is near my office, and I walk, thinking of the joy that our encounters have brought to my life--each encounter something new and different, special and memorable. Just thinking of you makes my cock hard, and I have to discreetly adjust it in my shorts as I enter the lobby of the hotel.

Her hands gripped my hips and her nails dug into my flesh as she fought to split herself in two on my cock!

“Yeah, I’m…I’m a little nervous about it, but a lot excited.”

I eased my head down and looked at her pussy. She had a small strip of hair. I smiled, no hair in my food today! I was a little shaky, seeing as I've never done this before. What if I didn't like it? Would she be mad if I didn't? I dipped my head lower and her scent filled my nose, it smelled like the sweetest thing. I reached my tongue out and slid it up her folds. It even tasted like the sweetest thing. I was going to have no problem with this at all.

Her cock was too small to really jerk off in the standard sense, so I took my hand and pressed it against my stomach. This caused Dawn to change from bouncing up and down on my cock, to rocking her hip's back and forth. She was dragging her cock and balls against my hand as she fucked it. I was playing with her little breasts with my other hand and time seemed to stop. We may have been at it for seconds or minutes or an hour, I couldn't tell. All I knew was that Dawn was making me feel incredible and that I wanted this to go on forever. However, that was not to be. With the thrusting action, Dawn's ass was providing way too intense a feeling along the shaft of my cock. I felt the rush of my load as it rushed up the length of my dick. I grabbed Dawn by the hips and held her tight as I pumped my load in her ass. She began squeezing my cock with her ass and milking me dry.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home